Helideck Inspection and Certification
- With the energy sector moving into an increasingly challenging future, there is a need to increase the focus on air transportation safety to continue to ensure no harm to people and no harm to the environment.
- HELISAV conducts helideck inspection and certification in accordance to the recognized standards and industry good practices:
- Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM) Airport Standard Guide (ASG) 904 Standards for Helidecks.
- UK CAP-437 Standards for Offshore Helicopter Landing Areas;
- International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) publication Annex 14 Volume 2 – Heliports;
- Oil and Gas Producers (OGP) helideck management;
- IATA Dangerous Goods by Air standards;
- OPITO – Oil and Gas Industry’s guidelines;
- Good industry practices.
- We are approved by CAA Malaysia to perform helideck inspection for certification purposes to comply with CAAM Airport Standard Guide (ASG) 904. Working closely with CAAM Helideck Certification Committee (HCC) ensures our services and advisory rendered are always consistent and aligned with the local Authority.
- HELISAV personnel have years of working experience in the helideck and helicopter operation for global Oil & Gas major organization, hence the inspections and consultations rendered are committed to ensure helideck operations are performed to the highest levels of operational safety.